Wednesday, April 11, 2012




Day 90
 The leprechauns came to our trap but we didnt catch them. They left treats and money though!



Day 89
 An idea I found on pinterest of course. Tori's princess cupcakes.


Day 88
 Another sweet idea from pinterest. Put bread slices over cupcakes overnight so they don't go stale. The bread is rock hard in the morning and the cupcakes are still nice and soft.



Day 87
 Tori's princess pinata


Day 86
 Happy Birthday Tori! Big 3 year old!


Day 85
 Tori LOVES to help me cook or bake anything.



Day 84
 Trey is such a big boy now. Sitting here on the stool all by himself.


Day 83
 Tori has an obsession with lipstick. Anytime I'm not watching her, she steals my lipstick and goes nuts.


Day 82
Trey fell asleep on the couch and when I moved him there were finger marks on his forehead. It was so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment