Tuesday, April 10, 2012


Day 81
 I had a whole hour to get myself ready with no kids. I was able to curl my hair and do makeup! Had to get a pic to document that!

Day 80
 I sent the girls up to get ready for their baths and this is what I came up to. HAHA!



Day 79
 Cousins



Day 78
 There is a hole in the hood of this hoodie. It came like that and we can't figure out what it would be for. It's in the middle top of the hood. Anyone know?


Day 77
 Mom and Lanie's date. Eliza came because Lanie always wants her to come. So sweet.


Day 76
 In a trance from the Wiggles


Day 75
 Tori straight out of the bath with her Cinderella heels on.We didnt even have time to brush her hair yet, those heels had to be on!


Day 74
 Out with Pam for her Birthday Dinner


Day 73
Hockey game. Good game that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment