Thursday, September 27, 2012

 
Day 231
Happy 7th Birthday Eliza! She had a hawaiian luau this year. We had great weather, lots of friends and tons of fun! It was awesome. 
 
 
 
Day 230
 One of Eliza's birthday presents - rollerblades and knee, elbow and wrist pads. She's getting pretty good!


Day 229
Thanks to mom who once again helped me get ready for the party. I am not a lover of birthday parties, and my mom makes sure my kids have great parties. If she's not around, my kids are sorely dissapointed. I guess I still need my mommy.
 
 
 
 
 Day 228
Fruit kabobs at Eliza's 7th birthday luau.
 
 
 
 Day 227
Lanie's first day of grade one!
 
 
 
 Day 226
Eliza's first day of grade two! 
 
 
 
 
Day 225
Tori's first day of Preschool. 3 1/2 years old and more ready than ever! 
 
 
 
 
Day 224
Tori's first day of Preschool. Mrs. DeLaRosa is such a great teacher! Love having it right next door. Best preschool ever! 
 
 
 
 
Day 223
Tori and her "bestie" KK. These two are inseperable!  
 
 
 
 
Day 222
Tori's first day in ballet class. She absolutely loves it, and she's actually pretty good at it too! Maybe I'll have a dancer in the family after all! Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment