Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 321
 I was so sick of Lanie never letting me do her hair, I finally chopped it. She was not impressed! She cried for about 30 minutes then reminded me every 10 mins after that, that she hates it. IT'S TOO SHORT! I think it's adorable. What do you think?




Day 320
 The snow is such a novelty right now. We just got it a couple days ago and the kids are loving it. Hope I can keep them that excited for another 6 months



Day 319
 Jason brought some wraps home from work. He wanted them grilled but we don't have one so we brought out the waffle iron - it worked great!



Day 318
 Everyone says these two look exactly alike.  I don't see it, but what do you think?



Day 317
 Playing with the little people nativity set. Best Christmas toy ever.


Day 316
 Fun in the toybox



Day 315
 Doing perler beads. These things are the best thing ever. Keeps them busy for hours! They didn't want their picture taken so Eliza wouldn't look and Lanie made a nice face.



Day 314
 The most glorious day ever! Lanie folded her clothes by herself without me asking her. (I don't think it's happened again since then, but there's hope!)


Day 313
 Trey trying to escape from the Doctor. He was super sick and did not want to be there!



Day 312
 Tori and her new favourite thing - painting. It's fun that she's getting old enough to do things like this



Day 311
 Playing peek a boo in the tub



Day 310
 Sunday morning cuddles



Day 309
 Family movie night - Lanie didn't make it past the first 15 minutes



Day 308
 My awesome smoothie making. I stuck a spoon in to stir and didnt turn it off first. Whoops? It was everywhere! How do you clean blueberries off a spackled ceiling.



Day 307
Trey so tired! PUT ME TO BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment