Saturday, September 10, 2011


Day 255
 I have a love hate relationship with pinterest. I find all these awesome recipes but sometimes when I make them, they aren't that great. Like these - the cookies were hard, the icing was too soft and they just weren't what I was expecting. Boo!


Day 254
 28 degrees for a week straight in September? That's right! We've been making the most of it. Friends over and pool everyday afterschool. Woot Woot!



Day 253
 This is what Trey and Tori did one day while I was making supper. Put all the shoes into the pantry. NICE!



Day 252
 German Pancake. Cami introduced these to us this summer and Eliza's in love.



Day 251
 Helping daddy clean the car


Day 250
 First day of guitar lessons. She loves it!


Day 249
 They were matching and didn't even plan it!



Day 248
 Our "pet" spider. He lives in the corner outside of our garage and we love watching him. We've seen him catch and eat a few things. It's actually kinda fun seeing it.


Day 247
 Eliza's first day of grade one. Such a grown up!


Day 246
Lanie's first day of kindergarten. She seems so little still. I definately have mixed feelings about school everyday. One day I love that they're gone, the next I'm in tears. It's especially hard with Eliza gone ALL day. It's hard not knowing what she's doing every second! Ahh, growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment