Wednesday, July 13, 2011


Day 175
 Bath time



Day 174
 I put on a wedding shower for my sister. Here's the spread. Sorry about the bad picture. I've lost my camera and so this and most of the next pics are from my iphone.




Day 173
Sometimes, you do what you gotta do. I gave Trey this sucker at the grocery store and even though he was a complete sticky mess at the end, it kept him happy during the trip.



Day 172
 
 Playing babies. Why they love to set up by the front door, I'm not too sure, but it's cute.



Day 171
 Hiking with Grandpa.




Day 170
 Ice cream at DQ after swimming.




Day 169
 Galaxy land




Day 168
 This picture is hard to tell what it is but here's the story. I was so tired one day so I layed down and told the girls to do my hair. I totally fell asleep and they had a good time making me "pretty". I actually didn't even know they had taken pictures of it till I was looking through my phone and I saw them. So this is me laying on the couch with all the bows they had put in my hair.




Day 167
 I love that huge smile!



Day 166
 Eliza was so happy when she found this "heart" chip - I just HAD to take a picture.





Day 165
 The fun you can have with blankets and pillows.





Day 164
 Trey having fun in the sand box. Yes - our sand is blue, and not fun to clean off kids!




Day 163
 Sunny!






Day 162
 We went to the zoo cause it was sunny and nice. When we came out of the monkey building there was a HUGE thunderstorm! We had to ran back to our car through pelting rain and hail. This was us almost back to the car. It was like we had just jumped into a pool. SOOOO WET!




Day 161
 Eliza's last day of gymnastics and her sweet pose!





Day 160
 A painting by Lanie age 4



Day 159
 The cutest shoes ever!



Day 158
 Getting sleepy in the high chair



Day 157
 Apple shaped cake pops. Year end present for the girls' teachers.




Day 156
 Making cookies - AGAIN! Why do my kids want to make cookies every day!




Day 155
 Whipped cream and strawberries.




Day 154
 Fun with pancakes.



Day 153
My sister watched Trey for a week while Jason and I took a trip away. She did awesome taking care of three boys for a whole week!

1 comment:

  1. I love Tori's hair in the first picture! So cute! I totally understand the whole taking pictures with your iphone, theres just something about a camera that makes it all better! Love your pictures, as always! Thanks for sharing! Also tell you sister Congrats!Looks like you did a great job with the bridal shower! Crazy how time flys!

    ReplyDelete