Saturday, February 12, 2011




Day 41
Helping mommy with Valentines cake ballS. So YUMMY!

.

Day 40
 More dress up.



Day39
 Yes it's true! Tori's gone #1 and #2 on the potty. It's not a regular thing, but I'm hoping it will be soon. (I think I'm getting blessed because Lanie didn't train for so long.)

 

.


Day38
 Fun valentines gift from Grandma Nielson. Lanie LOVES these. Now she can slide around our hardwood floor non stop!



Day 37
 My homemade cupcake liner wreath.



Day36
 Don't cry over spilt milk? I think I did this time

 


 

Day35
 Chocolate dipped marshmallows. There's been lots of Valentines day crafts and baking going on here.


Day34
 We like soothers here -nuff said


Day33
 Eliza has really taken a liking to the scipture story pictures and wants us to tell her all the stories for the pictures.




Day 32
 Warming up by the fire after a snowball fight with daddy.





Day 31
Finally one of my kids likes the jolly jumper!

No comments:

Post a Comment